Shipping is via freight with pallets. Please let us know of your specific delivery needs and we will accommodate with our delivery company.
The ICU 160 Pro Plus with IP Camera model is available in two variations: one for use with an oxygen tank or one for use with an oxygen concentrator.
Both models feature:
- Automatic temperature and humidity control with a separate control for the floor cooling system, allowing your pets to be cool and comfortable while still being kept warm.
- A large LCD touchscreen with easy access settings and support for nine languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and Arabic.
- This unit comes with a built-in camera that can be connected via a downloadable app, giving you peace of mind and the knowledge that your animals are safe and well. A Wi-Fi connection to the device is required to access the camera.
- The interior of the unit is made of durable stainless-steel that makes it easy to clean and hard to damage. There is also a built-in urine tray for any accidents that may happen.
- The outer window of the ICU unit has two access holes allowing you to administer medicine or check on your animals without opening the window, allowing the internal environment to be unchanged even when you need to do lifesaving treatments.
- This incubator has an external and an internal insulation layer separated by an airflow layer allowing the least amount of heat to escape and to reduce the effects of the external temperature.
- A built-in air filter pulls out dust and impurities, it is easily cleaned with water and can be reused.
- The ICU 160 Pro Plus comes equipped with 3 light modes that can be easily changed via the LCD touchscreen. The LED light is perfect for illuminating procedures or your pet in critical moments. The IR-heating light gives a warm red glow that is perfect for a cozy interior. The UV-C light is ideal for cleaning, as it disinfects.
- Two stand poles allow you to connect external devices you might need along with the two external outlets. The IV stand holder is standard with any ICU 160 purchase, but the EX-POLE can be added to give you even more room for infusion pumps and fluid bags. The poles keep unnecessary clutter out of the way so you can focus on what’s important, the animal inside.
- These units come with a failsafe high temperature alarm and a carbon dioxide alarm is always on and monitoring to make sure your animals are safe.
- The LCD touchscreen menu allows you to set timers for procedures, allowing you to prioritize your time and your patients.
- These ICU 160s have been in use in Switzerland, Germany and Korea for several years. Veterinary clinics in South Korea even have these units for their mobile units allowing animals to be treated enroute to the hospital or clinic.
- The ICU unit is approximately 36.23 x 31.3 x 24inches big without attachments and becomes 43.70 x 48.23 x 24 inches when attachments are connected. The internal dimensions are 27.24 x 18.50 x 19.45inches. The unit weighs about 125 pounds without packaging and in the packaging about 145 pounds.