- When will my order ship? We usually ship items ordered before 2pm EST that very same day. For orders that come in after 2pm EST, they'll ship the next day. For orders that come in Friday after 2pm, we will try our best to ship them before the weekend but it could be sent out on Monday.
- When will my order get to me? This is a difficult question to answer as some areas are rural and this may delay orders. Generally, from our warehouse in North Florida, most places on the East Coast are 1-2 day shipping time. Central US Areas are 2-4 days and the West Coast is 4-6 days of transit time.
- I need my order faster than 4-6 days! Please reach out to us via Email/Phone/Text and we'll see what kind of shipping options are available.
- Which courier do you use? We use UPS for most of our deliveries of bigger orders and USPS for smaller orders. If you'd like us to ship via a different courier, please let us know as we can use any courier you wish, it just may cost a little bit more. Peace of mind is usually worth it.
- Why does my order need to be signed for? For peace of mind, we require any order over $200 to be signed for as it cannot be left on a doorstop for thieves or inclement weather.
- How do I track my order? Our automated service sends the tracking number directly to the email you used when you placed the order when the order has shipped from our warehouse.
- I've entered the wrong address!!! Please reach out to us via Email/Text/Call as we can usually change the package details very quickly to make sure it gets to the right address.
- I'm missing items in my order! What do I do? If you believe an item is missing from your order, please reach out to us via Email/Text/Call. Give us as much information as possible so we are able to resolve the issue quickly and efficiently. Sometimes we pack things securely and it may not be visible without opening everything up fully.
- Christmas/Federal/Bank Holiday Shipping: We will be shipping orders every day that the post office/UPS is open. Our team may be a bit delayed with answering questions as only our upper management works holidays answering email/calls/texts while other staff enjoys the paid time off.